Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Say Why Jay. Writing.

Say Why Jay.

I remember when you first came up.
Big Cardiff boy through and through.
Say why J.
You had to be so tough.

You called yourself Peggy.
Boy could you scrap.
Say why J.
Did the Polio leave your nerves so twisted.

Certainly were the cock of the walk.
Abused what God had blessed you with.
Say why J.
Why did you enjoy pain so much.

You despised your Father because he was a Jock.
Your family you had little time.
Say why J.
Why did you shame them so.

You have your wish you are now infamous.
The village will never forget or forgive.
Say why J.
Your family,impossible for them to stay.

You know now you have to pay.
You said “If I knew then what I know now.”
Say why J.
I still can't understand.

You are a disgrace.
A car park for a grave.
Say why J.
What ever made you do it.

Your crimes are thought of nearly every day.
So heinous was your crime.
Say why J.
Help me understand.

A child is a gift.
Two much more so.
Say why J.
Was it your last revenge.

A can.
A bloody spark.
Say why J.
Say why .
Say why .

SAY BLOODY WHY!

They say I'm a Christian.
That I must forgive
I really try.

You've tried the patience.

Of all the saints.

Goodbye J.

I will try.


The said piece "Say Why Jay" Was written by Kevin Gallivan and has been registered as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment